Greetings from Central Library!
This is to inform you that CUG Library is conducting a user awareness session and How to Publish with Oxford University Press and scheduled to be held on 27th September 2019 at Sector 29 CUG campus, Seminar Hall 2.00pm to 4pm
Training to all the users on how to navigate and research on Oxford University Press journals.
Furthermore, there will also be a session on ‘How to Publish’ with Oxford University Press.
Short Synopsis of the talk – Topics Covered
1. How to turn your thesis into an article
2. Differences between a thesis and an article
3. How to write a manuscript
4. Types of journal manuscripts
5. How to select which journal you want to write for
6. How do you upload a manuscript on the OUP platform – the Article submission process
7. The journal publishing cycle
8. What is Open Access – Kinds of Open Access
Learning Outcomes of the talk –
This session will help you determine whether you are ready to publish your work, discuss the manuscript forms available, and highlight points to consider when choosing the right journal for your research. At the end of the session, you will be able to walk away with an understanding of the publishing process and the steps you should follow when preparing to publish for the first time.
Ms Sumita Sen
Regional Customer Trainer for South Asia & South East Asia
Oxford University Press
Venue: Seminar Hall, CUG 29 Campus,
Timings : 2.00pm to 4pm
Date: 27th September 2019
All are invited to attend
Dr K B Agadi