Greetings from Central Library!
This is to inform you that CUG Library is conducting a training session on Oxford University Press publications and schedule to be held today (22nd January 2019) at Sector 29 CUG campus, Seminar Hall 2.30pm to 4pm
Training to all the users on how to navigate and research on Oxford University Press journals.
Furthermore, there will also be a session on ‘How to Publish’ with Oxford University Press and an overview of online products.
Talk By Ms.Sumita Sen,
Regional Training & Implementation Manager,
Oxford University Press
The topics covered would be –
- How to turn your thesis into an article?
- Differences between a thesis and an article?
- How to write a manuscript
- Types of journal manuscripts
- How to select which journal you want to write for
- How do you upload a manuscript on the OUP platform – Article submission process
- The journal publishing cycle
- What is Open Access – Kinds of Open Access
We can also look at giving out certificates to participants who attend the session. It would be great if all students can attend the same.
Venue: Seminar Hall, CUG 29 Campus,
Timings : 2.30pm to 4pm
Date: 22nd January 2019