Central Library, CUG Gandhinagar in collaboration with Elsevier is organising Workshop on “Mendeley – Reference Management Software Tool” at Seminar Hall, First Floor, Academic Block, CUG 29 Campus, Gandhinagar-382030 on 3rd February 2017 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
About the Workshop
Mendeley is a free (individual edition), easy to use software which help you collect, organize and cite your sources. Mendeley assist you in managing references, research papers (PDFs), annotating your PDFs, taking searchable notes, citing while you are writing, automatically creating bibliographies, syncing your account between multiple computers, collaborating, and discovering latest research in fields of interest.
- Generate a reading library and easy organization
- Automatically generate bibliographies
- Collaborate easily with other researchers online
- Easily import papers from other research software
- Find relevant papers based on what you’re reading
- Format citations automatically in any of hundreds of styles, such as the Chicago Manual of Style, APA, IEEE and MLA
- Access your papers from anywhere online
- Share your citations or collaborate with others online through Mendeley Groups
- Read papers on the go, with our iOSandAndroid apps
- Annotation and sharing of papers
Date: 03rd February, 2017 (Friday)
Time: 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
Venue: Seminar Hall, First Floor, Academic Block, CUG 29 Campus
Presenter: Shubra Dutta, Ph.D. Customer Consultant(Core Content)- South Asia A&G Team. Elsevier Publisher.
We invite you to kindly attend this session and request you to confirm your participation by submitting with the following form.
Note: Since we have limited number of seats for this program, it will be purely on first come first serve basis.